Learn... Because life matters. Training and Healthcare Consultancy.
HOPE Ambulance provides first aid training, health care consultancy and paramedical services to organizations and individuals throughout Singapore and the region. We offer training to all; adults, students, public and healthcare professionals.
We specialize in:
- Training in First Aid and Pre-Hospital Emergency Care.
- Consultancy Services in Emergency Care (Pre-Hospital) and Occupational Health and Safety
We can deliver training at the time and the place that suits you, with realistic face-to-face training and flexible learning solutions-such as CD ROM and skill station training-tailored to your organization's needs. Our standard courses are internationally accredited by the Emergency Care and Safety Institute (www.ECSI.org) . Hope's affiliation with ECSI strengthens our goal in providing internationally recognized courses. ECSI has the support of American College of Emergency Physicians and American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Our instructors are selected, trained and developed in accordance with our high standards. All instructors are healthcare and safety professionals with first hand experience and bring a wealth of knowledge to the classroom.
- First Aid (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)
- CPR (with AED )
- Workplace First Aid
- Childcare / Childrens First Aid (in association with American Academy of Pediatrics)
- PHTLS (Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support): in association with NAEMT
- Wilderness First Aid
- Customised courses and specialty emergency response training
Hope Ambulance can help you plan and implement realistic solutions—making your workplace safer and potentially reducing injuries and fatalities. We specialize in addressing health risks that particular industries or workplaces may face. We do this in a number of ways:
- Consultancy in planning, developing, implementing and evaluating health care awareness and first-aid training programs
- Creation of courses, publications and online information tailored to special needs
- Expert assessment of your workplace
- Advice on meeting relevant Standards, Acts and Codes of Practice
- Advice on developing and implementing flexible learning models within your organization
- Supply of appropriate medical and safety equipment (anything from school first-aid kits to fully equipping offshore medical posts.
- Complete first-responder / emergency care training
What our trainees say
"Simply the Best CPR class I've taken. Instructor removes fear and anxiety. Lots of positive and encouraging statements. Very clear and simple. Excellent."
"Excellent class, fun & easy to understand."
"I've taken classes for over 20 years. Great instructor- relaxed. Lots of practical application and knowledge."
"This is the best C.P.R. & First Aid class I've ever taken. I feel much more confident about my skills now"
Contact us anytime & let us convince you of our skill, dedication & quality of training.
No fixed office hours, help when you need it. Call (+65) 6100 1911.